WESTBOROUGH, Mass., March 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BJ's Wholesale Club, a one-stop shopping destination for Easter and Spring essentials, will be open on Easter Sunday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. to make it even easier for families to shop this season.
With fresh deli, bakery and produce assortments, the hottest Easter toys and candies and spring fashion pieces for the whole family, BJ's makes entertaining easy and affordable.
"BJ's Members save up to 25% off grocery store prices every day and families see those savings in their Easter shopping," said Lee Delaney, executive vice president and chief growth officer at BJ's Wholesale Club. "We offer the highest value and quality on everything from holiday hams to Easter treats to Spring dresses."
For Members planning Spring entertaining, BJ's has amazing selections to feed, dress and gift the family, including:
- Smithfield Spiral Sliced Ham, Red Foil: Special savings starting at $1.59/pound, in-Club only, valid until April 26, 2017
- Little Lass Denim Dress: $12.99, in select Clubs
- Hershey Spring Mix, 50 oz.: $10.99, in-Club only
- Peeps, 60 ct.: $6.99, in-Club only
- DreamWorks Trolls 9" Figure: $11.99, in-Club only
BJ's is currently offering two great ways to save on membership for customers not currently enrolled. The first is a year-long Inner Circle Membership for only $40 - that's $10 off - plus three bonus months. The second is a Free 3 Month Membership to give non-Members the chance to experience the Club and save 25% off grocery store prices every day. Visit your local Club to ask about these special offers.
Additional benefits of Membership include:
- Families can save $500 a year by shopping at BJ's.
- Our Members save 25% off grocery store prices every day.
- The company is the only major wholesale club that accepts manufacturers' coupons, offering families another great way to save.
- BJ's consistently ranks as having the best gas prices.
- BJ's biggest advantage is fresh food – produce, dairy, meat and deli.
- Members buy 65 percent more fresh food from BJ's than from other clubs.
- BJ's is the only major wholesale club to offer a full-service deli with premium meats and cheeses.
- BJ's offers 7,000 items compared to an average of 4,000 at other clubs, and our pack sizes tend to be smaller and more convenient.
Easter hours may vary by location. Visit www.bjs.com/locations.
About BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
Headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, BJ's is the leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The company currently operates 214 clubs and 130 BJ's Gas® locations in 15 states.
BJ's provides a one-stop shopping destination filled with top-quality, leading brands, including its exclusive Wellsley Farms and Berkley Jensen brands, along with USDA Choice meats, premium produce and delicious organics, many in supermarket sizes. BJ's is also the only major membership warehouse club to accept all manufacturers' coupons and, for greater convenience, offers the most payment options.
BJ's is wholly owned by affiliates of Leonard Green & Partners, CVC Capital Partners and its management team.
SOURCE BJ's Wholesale Club