"We are thrilled to have Dawn help us lead our new Club in Summerville," said Gina Iacovone, senior vice president of field operations at BJ's Wholesale Club. "During her time at BJ's, Dawn has been a dedicated Team Member, going above and beyond to make a positive impact on the company as well as in the community."
Albright most recently served as the general manager of BJ's Wholesale Club in Hampton, VA. In 2015, she was recognized at BJ's annual Team Member Conference for her dedication to the community through volunteering, hosting in-Club events and food drives and fostering partnerships with local organizations. Albright began her career at BJ's Wholesale Club in 2009 as a personnel manager at the company's Chesapeake, VA location and was promoted several times before becoming the general manager of the Hampton, VA Club.
"I'm excited to serve as general manager for BJ's Wholesale Club in Summerville," said Albright. "It's a privilege to introduce BJ's to the region, and I look forward to building great relationships with our members and the local community."
The BJ's Wholesale Club is slated for opening in Spring 2017 and is the perfect one-stop shopping destination for everything from fresh food and diapers to televisions and gas. Families can save up to $500 a year by shopping at BJ's. The BJ's Wholesale Club will be located at the intersection of Interstate 26 and North Main Street, Summerville's primary retail corridor. The Club will be the first in South Carolina, expanding BJ's footprint to 16 states and marking club #215 for the company. The Club will also feature a BJ's Gas® station, saving Members even more.
Enjoy the privileges of being a Summerville Founding Member when you join by April 1st. For just $45, you'll receive a 14-month membership and 10 cents off per gallon at BJ's Gas® for six months after the Club opens. Join now with this special offer at BJs.com/Summerville.
Summerville Founding Members are invited to visit the BJ's Hospitality Center to meet Albright and her team on April 6th and April 13th from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. BJ's Hospitality Center is located at 975 Bacons Bridge Road.
- BJ's offers the best value of any supermarket or club.
- BJ's everyday prices on the key items that families buy most often are significantly better value than supermarkets, saving families up to 25 percent or more.
- The company is the only major wholesale club that accepts manufacturers' coupons, offering families another great way to save.
- Its own brands, Berkley Jensen and Wellsley Farms, let families save without sacrificing quality or fun.
- BJ's biggest advantage is fresh food – produce, dairy, meat and deli.
- Members buy 65 percent more fresh food from BJ's than from other clubs.
- BJ's is the only major wholesale club to offer a full-service deli with premium meats and cheeses.
- Members are able to choose fresh meats cut to their specifications. BJ's butchers will recut and repackage at no charge.
- A BJ's Membership is filled with added convenience.
- BJ's offers the most payment options of any major wholesale club.
- Members are able to research, shop and install electronics with help from BJ's Tech Advisors.
- Its new Pick Up & Pay® program allows shoppers to stock up by reserving items online and then picking up in-club.
- Members can save time and money by filling up their tanks at BJ's. The company's gas prices are among the lowest around.
Based on the Bureau of Labor Statistics consumer surveys on household spending, the BJ's Wholesale Club could save area shoppers more than $40 million a year.
Shoppers can learn more about BJ's Wholesale Club by going to www.BJs.com.
About BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
Headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, BJ's is the leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The company currently operates 214 clubs and 130 BJ's Gas® locations in 15 states.
BJ's provides a one-stop shopping destination filled with top-quality, leading brands, including its exclusive Wellsley Farms and Berkley Jensen brands, along with USDA Choice meats, premium produce and delicious organics, many in supermarket sizes. BJ's is also the only major membership warehouse club to accept all manufacturers' coupons and, for greater convenience, offers the most payment options.
BJ's is wholly owned by affiliates of Leonard Green & Partners, CVC Capital Partners and its management team.
SOURCE BJ's Wholesale Club