WESTBOROUGH, Mass., Feb. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BJ's Wholesale Club is helping families save even more in 2017 by adding more products to the Wellsley Farms and Berkley Jensen brands. The expansion will include a wide assortment of fresh foods, organic options and premium home products. These exclusive brands offer incredible value and outstanding quality and are a popular choice among BJ's members, with more than 90% of members purchasing products from these exclusive brands.
"BJ's provides the highest quality, value and assortment through the Berkley Jensen and Wellsley Farms brands," said Scott Williams, vice president of own brands and quality at BJ's Wholesale Club. "Our members love the excellent value and quality of our exclusive brands. Wellsley Farms and Berkley Jensen consistently deliver premium products backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. That's value you can trust."
Wellsley Farms sets the bar when it comes to quality and taste, sourcing from the best bakers, growers, ranchers and fishermen from around the world and locally. Upcoming new releases from Wellsley Farms include Seltzer, Greek Yogurt and an expanded assortment in the juice category. The brand offers a wide assortment of foods, including produce, dairy, deli, bakery items, frozen foods, snacks, assorted wines and non-alcoholic beverages to help smart saving families fill their pantries with premium products at unbeatable value.
Every Berkley Jensen item has been carefully engineered and tested to deliver goods with superior performance and reliability. Upcoming new releases from Berkley Jensen include ECO Laundry Detergent, Chaise Lounger Pet Bed and new patio collections. From diapers and formula, health and beauty products to furniture, sundries and apparel, Berkley Jensen offers unmatched value for everyday necessities.
With the latest additions to the Wellsley Farms and Berkley Jensen product lines, BJ's has curated a collection of exclusive products to give smart saving families everything they need without compromising on quality or fun, allowing them to stock up and live generously.
BJ's Wholesale Club Facebook fans will have the chance to win a year supply of one of the following products in the #OnlyYourWalletCanTell promotion; Berkley Jensen Nutrient Blend Dog Food, Wellsley Farms Marinara Sauce, Berkley Jensen Allergy Medicine, Berkley Jensen Diapers, Berkley Jensen Bath Tissue, Wellsley Farms Snacks or Wellsley Farms Nut Bars. Visit www.bjs.com/rules for official rules and details.
- Families can save $500 a year by shopping at BJ's.
- Our members save 25% off grocery store prices every day.
- The company is the only major wholesale club that accepts manufacturers' coupons, offering families another great way to save.
- BJ's consistently ranks as having the best gas prices.
- BJ's biggest advantage is fresh food – produce, dairy, meat and deli.
- Members buy 65 percent more fresh food from BJ's than from other clubs.
- BJ's is the only major wholesale club to offer a full-service deli with premium meats and cheeses.
- BJ's offers 7,000 items compared to an average of 4,000 at other clubs, and our pack sizes tend to be smaller and more convenient.
- A BJ's Membership is filled with added convenience.
- BJ's offers the most payment options of any major wholesale club.
- Members are able to research, shop and install electronics with help from BJ's Tech Advisors.
- Its new Pick Up & Pay® program allows shoppers to stock up by reserving items online and then picking up in-club.
Shoppers can learn more about BJ's Wholesale Club by going to www.bjs.com
About BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
Headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, BJ's is the leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The company currently operates 213 clubs and 130 BJ's Gas® locations 15 states.
BJ's provides great value in a one-stop shopping destination filled with top-quality, leading brands including its exclusive Wellsley Farms and Berkley Jensen brands along with USDA Choice meats, premium produce and delicious organics in many supermarket sizes. BJ's is also the only major wholesale club to accept all manufacturers' coupons and, for greater convenience, offers the most payment options.
BJ's is wholly owned by affiliates of Leonard Green & Partners, CVC Capital Partners and its management team.
SOURCE BJ's Wholesale Club